MNA Corporate communication Domicile in La Terrera, 25, 08480, l'Ametlla del Vallés © 2016 MNA Corporate communication. All rights reserved. MNA Corporate Communication is a registered trademark that has created this Web, for informational purposes, for personal and free use. (Enter the use)
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that MNA Corporate Communication makes freely available to Internet users. Access to this site implies its acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which will be accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Users who access the Website are expressly authorized to view all information, print and partially download the content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
3.1) That is carried out when the reproduced elements are destined solely for personal and private use of the user. It is therefore expressly prohibited to use it for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including sending it by e-mail. It is also prohibited that such content be transferred or transmitted to third parties or be installed on any server directly or indirectly connected to a local network and Internet, so that a group of third parties can have access to such information.
3.2) That none of the contents related in this Web are modified in any way.
3.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it. Any violation of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in
any of the following- will be considered infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by MNA Corporate Communication and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities to that effect, being able to be persecuted by the latter through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions that, in your case, correspond.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all rights of industrial and intellectual property over the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the Website (including, but not limited to, all elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image) and other sensory stimuli of the Web pages that make up the website / "WWW.MNASTANDS.COM", trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, diagrams of flow, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to MNA Corporate Communication and / or third parties that have assigned their rights to it, for this purpose, Web Site will be understood as all those creations incorporated and expressed by any medium and / or tangible or intangible support, known or unknown, that is subject to protection by the normative provisions of the entities in matters of intellectual and industrial property. The mere visualization, printing, download or temporary storage, whether totally or partially, of the contents and / or elements inserted in the Website or in the pages that comprise it exclusively for your personal, private and personal use is authorized. not lucrative by the user provided that in any case the origin and / or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the symbol of the copyright and / or notes of industrial property of its owners appears. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights by its holders, unless expressly stated otherwise. The present conditions of use of the Website do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by MNA Corporate Communication or, where appropriate, by the third party owner of the rights affected. It is strictly forbidden the use of such elements, its total or partial reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as its modification, alteration, decompilation and / or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and / or of the contents that are incorporated in them. For any other use than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
1. MNA Corporate Communications reserves the right to carry out, whenever necessary and without prior notice, all the modifications and updates of the information contained in its website, both in its Spanish and other languages- version, of the configuration and presentation of this and the conditions of access. The documents and graphics published on this website may incorporate technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. MNA Corporate Communication provides the materials and graphics contained in this website without express or implied warranty of any kind. MNA Corporate Communication rejects the existence of any guarantee or condition implicit in the information contained herein, including commercial viability guarantees, non-infringement of intellectual property or adaptation to any specific objective.
3. Under no circumstances MNA Corporate Communications or its suppliers will be responsible for any type of damages or losses, including those derived from a reduction of benefits, from the interruption of the business or from a loss of information due to the use or misuse of the materials. contained in this server, even in the event that MNA Corporate Communication has been advised of the possibility of such damages or damages.
4. MNA Corporate communication does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to its website or in its different contents. Nor does it guarantee that it is always and in all cases updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid them, correct them or update said content as soon as possible. MNA Corporative Communication does not assume any type of responsibility for any of the information contained in other Web to which the Web can send through hypertext links or "links".
5. MNA Corporate Communication does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the links of third parties referred to in the Web, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user's documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, it is not responsible for the content of any of them, or changes or updates that may occur.
6. Both the access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. MNA Corporate Communications will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information. MNA Corporate Communication is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software) as well as the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user's computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, the malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
7. Likewise, MNA Comunicación corporate owns the industrial property rights referred to its products and services, and specifically those related to the registered trademark. Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services MNA Corporate Communication recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property in favor of its owners, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility of MNA Corporate Communication on the same, as neither support, sponsorship, recommendation by MNA Corporate Communication.
8. The unauthorized use of any information contained in this Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MNA Corporate Communication will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. 9. Any type of link of third parties to this Web must be to the main page or entrance.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
The people who receive any of the communications, information, bulletins, electronic advertising of the receive for the following reasons: - By online registration from this page. - By online registration from the collaborators' pages. - For information request of our products and services. - For having provided your information to any of our Employees or Employees. - By offline registration when filling out forms, newsletters, applications, etc., which are offered at fairs, offices, collaborators and which are archived for further verification for 5 years. Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, for that reason, and in order to correct the situation that can sometimes occur that someone can register another without their consent, we have incorporated a filter into this subscription system based on a "non-contact list" that prevents you from being able to register to any email address included in it. Therefore, if you never want to receive our communications and prevent anyone from registering you against your will, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the SUBJECT: "LOW LIST" and we will include in the "Contact list" that address from which this e-mail is sent. If you have any problems to do it electronically, do not hesitate to contact us at the telephone number (+34) 936252012 during office hours, where a person will personally assist you and perform said procedure.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable Law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this website, will be Spanish.? For the resolution of any conflict that may arise on the occasion of the visit to the web, MNA Corporate Communication and the user agree to submit to the judges and commercial courts of BARCELONA.
ACCESS AND COPYRIGHT REQUIREMENTS
Requirements: In order to get the most out of the content, you must have the following plug-ins installed on your computer: Acrobat Reader: For reading documents in PDF format. Macromedia Shockwave Player 8 + Macromedia Flash Player 5: For viewing pages and SWF. Quicktime Freeplayer: To watch videos of various formats. RealPlayer: For accessing audio and / or video streaming content. Windows Media Player: To access content with numerous audio and video formats. Optimization: This website is optimized for viewing 800 × 600, with Internet Explorer browsers. Copyright: Design and development by MNA Corporate Communication © all rights reserved.